CJ and I are so excited to go to Spain. We are going with a group of High School student so it could be interesting, but I think it is going to be tons of fun. Our trip is TOTALLY paid for so it is going to be even more fun!! And we will have a VERY romantic 6th anniversary on the plane, but we do get to spend the night in London. I will be back to blog about the trip hopefully soon after we get back...but I also start back to the 4:45 AM Fit Camp right when I get back so it is going to be CRAZY!!!
Now to the Strawberry story. Alyssa was drawing the other day and she said "look Mommy a Strawberry!" I looked over and here is what I saw!!


3 comments:
I hope yall have fun in Spain!
Happy Anniversary! Have a ton of fun! You deserve it!!!
Y'all have fun in Spain!! What a great anniversary present:)
Alyssa's smile is adorable, and that is a great looking strawberry!!
Post a Comment