Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I's A

BOY!!!

We are very excited!! He looked great, and was not shy at all. The doctor put the thing on my belly and said I know what it is already...do you want to know!

I would scan pictures but we do not have a scanner...so there you go. The Doctor said he looks great is about 14 oz and 10 inches long. Due date still looking like the end of October first of November. We are just praying that he does not decide to come on Halloween.

Sorry Thig...you will have to find someone else for Hudson to marry.

4 comments:

Kim W. said...

WOOHOO!! I am SO excited, you don't even know! More good buddies for my boys to grow up with! Love it! There are always girls around...but not even good, quality guy friends, so I am pumped that Jake and Jack will now have another good friend! :) Love you! And oh yeah, I am so excited b/c statistically speaking, this gives me even greater chances of having the GIRL! :) YIPPEE!!! Haha! See ya tonight!

Dena said...

I am so happy for yall! Congrats

Shannon said...

How fun for Caleb to have a brother to play with! Congratulations!!!

Side note...I totally got induced with Mallory to avoid a birthdate of 6/6/06 (I was due on the 3rd). So, I understand you wanting to stay away from Halloween!!!

Cassie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I did not know you were expecting! I feel so silly after seeing you at United the other day! You look GREAT! I'm so so happy for you!

Love, Cassie

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker