Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is why we do NOT eat rocks!!

Last night we got to church way early so I could get things ready for my class I teach on Wednesday nights. CJ had the big kids outside playing on the playground.
I was in my classroom working away when Alyssa and another little boy come running in saying that "Caleb is bleeding EVERYWHERE!!" So I get up and go check it out.
Caleb had picked up a rock and tried to eat it. (he put EVERYTHING in his mouth!!! it is really gross) We are guessing that he got his lip between the rock and his teeth. CJ said that it was really scarry. All he could see was lots of blood. He brought him in the church and cleaned him up and this is what is left.
I hope he learned his lesson!!

3 comments:

Kim W. said...

Well, I saw CJ in the hall, but he neglected to mention this little incident! Ha! Poor Caleb! Glad he is okay though. Looking forward to a zoo trip soon! Thanks for the invite; we can't wait to take you up on it! Love ya girly!

Cassie said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt! My goodness, that is one cute little boy!!

The Brackeens said...

Yikes! That may be a dad's job. Blood doesn't bother me, but I don't want to see my kid's blood everywhere!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker