Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sounds I love to hear

Today Caleb has started saying "mama." Though I know that it is just him learning how his voice works it sure is really exciting that he is saying mama first. During dinner CJ was trying to get him to say dada...but it did not work.

Also tonight we went to a basketball game at CJ's school. Alyssa loves to have popcorn everytime we go. So she got her purse and put money in it to buy her popcorn. (She did not learn about purses from me) When we got to the game she went right up to the concession stand and told them she wanted popcorn and started digging money out of her purse. The teacher working the concession stand said that she did not have to pay...but my daughter was determined to pay her. She gave her 16 cents. She was so proud. I still cannot believe that she is big enough to understand all of that. Then at the same time right after she got the popcorn she told the people at the concession stand that she went "poopoo" in the potty. I guess we can't be grown up about everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure she learned about purses from Paul. She definitely knew my messenger bag was "Paul's puss" at Thanksgiving. Maybe he'll teach her about make up too. =) Kim

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

This is absolutely wonderful. I love reading about what's happening in your life. Alyssa is so very big. I will make sure she learns about make up and curling irons. She needs to be a well rounded girl. We may need to have a "pink and pretty" party. Love to you all.

Mom

The Brackeens said...

No mom...tomgirls are the best! Aunt Thig

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker