Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to New Technology

So today I am entering a new world. It is amazing how much technology changes in just a few years. I have only been out of the classroom for 3 years, but now all this new technology. I know that one day Alyssa and Caleb will be teaching me more than I can even imagine. I hope that all of you who choose to read this blog will enjoy reading the experiences we are having as parents. There are funny, sad and frusterating stories everyday.

Enjoy

4 comments:

The Brackeens said...

I get to be the first comment. :) I hope Alyssa & Caleb miss their Aunt Thig, b/c I miss them! I am looking forward to getting to see the pictures and enjoy the stories...and hey, I don't have any time and not much technological skill, and I can do it, so I know you can! ;)

Arlene Kasselman said...

Welcome to blog-land!

Kirk T said...

It's great to see you online. Looking forward to what you have to share!

Alan Wages said...

Michelle,

I am a stay at home mom as of 2 weeks and loving it! I look forward to reading your posts,
Rachel

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker