Well it is official. Both kids have the flu. Alyssa started coming down with it last Friday and I took her to the doctor on Tuesday. Caleb started coughing last night. Since he is only 6 months old they said I needed to bring him in. There is nothing they can give him for the flu but they still wanted to check him. So we went and waited in the doctors office for over an hour and he has the flu also. We are just praying that he does not get a very bad case of it. So needless to say I am a little tired of fussy babies.
I hope that no one else has to deal with this!! It is no fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh no! You have to be kidding me! Poor thing...If I had to go through that right now, I'd probably never want to have kids. Just goes to show...being a mom is tough! I hope you got your flu shot this year! Dr. Thig :)
Aww...Aunt Thig and Uncle Chad? I love it! I just noticed that. Thanks!!!
Hey thanks for the idea of starting a blog. I kind of jacked your idea and started one too. Hope that's ok. It's http://kimdouglass.blogspot.com/ if you ever get REALLY REALLY bored. Hope the kiddos get better REAL soon.
Post a Comment