--Bench
I am sure that I will be back to add to this list but today Alyssa was going to get her shoes from under her bench. Her Daddy asked her where her shoes were and she responded, "under my bench" but her pronunciation is off just a little. I just hope she does not start saying this in public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This is only the beginning! What fun is in store for you. Wait 'till one of your kids says that word on purpose! Get the soap ready. Much love, Mom
Fog...Sorry for my "dirty" mouth, but I am telling you from experience. I heard tons of foreigners when I was in San Francisco talk about the fog and I would have sworn to you they said the other word if it weren't for context clues! And you know San Fran has lots of fog to talk about. Be careful Mom!
I'll add one that our niece says. Fork. She always leaves out the "r"!! Unfortunately, it's cute when she says it...not when your own child does:) Mallory says "shish" for fish and it can sound like another word...that she doesn't hear around here!
Post a Comment