Thursday, April 24, 2008

Funny Stories

Alyssa is just too smart.

Yesterday coming home from church I was being a bit of a backseat driver (passenger seat) So CJ looked at me and said "DO you want to drive?" Alyssa pipes up from the back seat..."daddy ask me want to drive." So CJ asks her if she wants to drive. She replys "Yes!! Daddy you get out and get into my carseat so I can drive."

She also likes to sit in the back seat and tell us when the light turns green. "Green now...go mommy." "Mommy watch out for those cars" So helpful. I do not know how I have driven for so many years without her. :)

One more funny Alyssa story. I told her "te amo" the other night. She looked at me as serious as she could be and said "Mommy no tell me mom mo...you are not a boy." I guess since her daddy is the one who tells her te amo I guess am not allowed to. I guess when she is 17 if a boy is telling her te amo we will have to worry.

Still not pictures. Camera still missing. I am about to tear apart the house to find it.

3 comments:

Lone Starr State of Mind said...

Too cute! As one who's driven with you in the car for years, I have an idea where she gets it. =)

Thanks for sharing a laugh to brighten up my morning. I'm checking on the wedding stuff. So sorry for the delay on that! Check out my latest entry. The Luke mentioned there is the Luke Nic & Ashley may be staying with. I hesitate to ask after such a recent dramatic event at our expense. I'll ask Saturday while they're over. =)

Our Family said...

Oh now that is funny! Mia does that, too. It has gotten rather annoying since she's been doing it for almost two years now. And REALLY annoying in the middle of rush hour in downtown Minneapolis. HA!

I cannot get over how big Alyssa and Caleb are. Seriously, why couldn't Caleb have stayed a little bitty guy? Oh well, he's precious to say the least. And I do believe that he looks like his Momma. :)

Cassie said...

Hello!! I didn't know you were a blogger!! I'm so glad to have your blog address to be able to keep up with you and your sweet family! Thanks so much for the sympathy! Love ya!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker