Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Pictures

Well this weekend we had a family picture taken...Now this was not just our little family...but the whole family on my Mom's side. 15 People!! That is a bunch of people to cordinate and get in one place at the same time. The last family picture we had taken was when I was a Sophmore in college so it was long over due.

The lady who took the pictures did a great job. She took Jennifer's wedding pictures. Check out her blog for some of the pictures.
http://blog.pure-photography.com

I will e-mail her and see if I can post some on here also.

On another note...We had dinner after pictures at Wanda's (my grandpa's wife on my Dad's side...they got married when I was in High School) She turned 80 on Saturday so we had a party for her. She wanted us all to come over for dinner so we did. Caleb was so hungry...I did not have a bib for him so I just took his shirt off and let him go at it. I am so glad I did. We had tacos and I think you can tell that he enjoyed it. (He even had it up his nose and all in his hair)





After dinner we took him down to Tutu's (my Mom's mom)apartment and gave him a bath before he was allowed to go home.

5 comments:

Estee said...

I found your page from Meredith's. It is so good to read up on everything that is going on with you guys. The kids are precious! Loved the pictures.--Estee (Byers) Hawkins

The Brackeens said...

I think you need to hose that guy off outside. I'm sure he enjoyed that, but in the nose? Yuck!

Kristen said...

Hey! Email me at kmcooper129 at hotmail dot com. Casey NEVER checks his email and he does not have a work email with CVS.
I will relay the message. Sorry it took forever to get back to you it is crazy with twins. Love all the family pictures, you have precious children

k dogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! He looks disgustingly delicious...mmmm tacos. HA HA! Caleb looks yucky.

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker