Today we were playing outside. I looked over at Caleb and he had pulled up to Alyssa's tricycle and was walking beside it just holding on with one hand!!! He is only 9 months old...
I think the second one walks sooner since they have someone to chase. :) I walked much sooner than Julie, but that's the Thigpen girls...one is laid back and one can't stop going... :)
3 comments:
I think the second one walks sooner since they have someone to chase. :) I walked much sooner than Julie, but that's the Thigpen girls...one is laid back and one can't stop going... :)
I am so scared for Morgan to be walking early! Mallory wasn't walking until 15 months. I have a feeling it will happen sooner with Morgan.
Your family pictures turned out great!
That's awesome! Don't be surprised, Aidan started walking at 10 months, it's crazy how fast they grow!
Post a Comment