I have known Alicia since we were three. We have a picture of us infront of her stove when we were three. We have duplicated that pose many times. We were so happy that we could get to be at Alicia and Brian's wedding. It was beautiful.
Daddy helping Alyssa look at the butterfly. Caleb just wanted to tear them apart. We kept him away from them.
This is a John Deer Front End Loader that we got on Craigslist when we were in Austin for the wedding. I was checking to see if we could find Alyssa a dresser when we were in Austin. I did not find a dresser but I found this.
Grumpy (CJ's Dad) has been looking for a John Deer Front End Loader, when we found this we had to get it for his birthday. The kids loved playing on it until we could deliver it.
Grumpy loved it. Now he can stop looking. I am not sure how much cactus it will clear, but the grandkids will love to play on it.


2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I think my dad needs one of those for his (future) grandkids! ;) How cool!
I didn't realize you knew Alicia that long. That is pretty cool. I hope the wedding was great and butterflies... what a beautiful idea. Looks like you guys have been traveling a lot lately. We all need to get together again for a play date once everyone is back in town for a while.
Post a Comment