Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pony Ride




Today we went to Snyder for our nieces 5th birthday. They have a pony at their house and they painted her all up and tied her hair in bows and then put the kids on her to ride. Now Alyssa is SOO scared of horses. We have taken her to see them 4 or 5 times and she is scared out of her mind. The last time that we were in Snyder she would pet the pony, but not without someone holding her and she had her legs wrapped around them just in case they got any wise ideas about putting her on the horse.


So we have been talking to her about getting to ride the pony at Lasey's party. She decided that she would wear her cowgirl boots and with someone holding her wrist she would ride. Here are the pictures to prove that she did it.



Just getting on..."I am ok with this"

Daddy telling her that the horse is about to move..."I don't like this"


"Ok this is fun"


"Hey Mom...this is fun you should try it!!"

"Mom I like this horse"

(And yes...my bellybutton is still there. )

"Uncle Casey can I please go again?"

Caleb would not stay on long enough for a picture...this is all you get....



"This is much more my style!!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

Alyssa is such a mini you. They are both so stinkin' adorable!

Lori said...

So cute!! I love Alyssa's outfit and boots!! Faith rode a horse last year at school and will this year, but I am afraid she will realize what is happening this year and not like it. I guess we will see. The pics are cute!!

Lone Starr State of Mind said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love these pictures. Alyssa's so spunky, and those boots, way to go Michelle!!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker