Sunday, October 19, 2008


Today on the way to church this is the conversation that Alyssa and her Daddy had.




"Daddy is Jesus' body broken?"


"Yes, Alyssa His body was broken for our sins"


"So he can't go potty?"




So how do you answer this question? The things that 3 year olds come up with.

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. Enjoy.
Alyssa on her Big Girl bike...we found it for $5 at a garage sale!! :)

Caleb trying to be like his big sister.


Being a boy...he figured out how to hold the bat and hit the ball in about 5 seconds.

Alyssa showing off how old she is...

She now does it right...but it was too cute.


Oh and we also ran out of grape juice during communion on our row. Has anyone else ever had that happen? It was pretty funny...all these adults trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Okay, so many comments to make. Alyssa cracks me up. I love her questions. Ella asked me when I took her potty at church yesterday, "where is God", like she expected him to be in the bathroom when we walked in. I think she thought we were going to go see Him. Ha! Caleb and Hayden need to start their own baseball bat club as Hayden cannot put his down. Finally, I was wondering what happened yesterday when you all started laughing in front of us. Cracks me up!

Shannon said...

Hilarious, all of it! Brad calls Mallory "ball retarded" all the time. I guess it's just innate in those little boys!!

The Brackeens said...

I love her stories. She cracks me up! She is picking up on things, though. The lion hair is the best, too! (I don't think I ever "commented" on that.)

elizabeth said...

i love alyssa's inquisitive mind! hmmm, running out of juice. we think our church was low of juice the other sunday b/c it was definitely watered down, possible even substitued for cranberry. so what did they do? can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker