Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She is NOT Shy!!

On Monday at CJ's softball game we ran into one of Alyssa's teachers. She shared this story that is too funny. I had to share it with you guys.

This teacher and Alyssa were heading to the potty. She thought that Alyssa was right behind her. She turned to look for her and she was no where around. She went looking for her and she was in a classroom (she goes to class at a local college) talking to the college students. She had gone in the classroom and interrupted class. She was asking them "what you learning? what are you learning." Too funny.

I have a post in the works about the Mother Daughter Tea this past weekend...but the computer kept freezing so I will try again later.

1 comment:

Lori said...

We need to have another play date!! Talk to Lori and see when she can. It may be to crazy till after Christmas, but if not I am good to go. I would have people here, but there is to much construction going on, so I am good for something easy like chick-fil-a or the mall if anyone wants.

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker