Today Caleb and Alyssa went with CJ and I to Fit Camp. They did really well. CJ and I are hurting...but that is good.
On the way into fit camp Caleb fell. He was crying but we told him it was ok and held him a little. Then about 5 minutes later I looked down and thought he had some of his pop tart from breakfast on his hand so I started to get it off.
It was blood. He had somehow cut his had when he fell on the door coming into the room. CJ went and washed it. Then we noticed that it went all the way up his arm.
Here are pictures after his bath tonight.
We will be going to the doctor on Monday to get an updated Tetanus shot. So I guess you could say this is our first doctor worthy accident. I hope not of many...but I think that could be wishful thinking.
And Alyssa had to have her picture taken as well. Now you all know that they got at least one bath this month!! :)


1 comment:
Who is that child? Seriously, Michelle...I don't think that looks like Caleb at all. Maybe it's just the sideways thing mixed with missing the curls. Or I'm losing my mind...?
Post a Comment