Well I just noticed that I have been a really bad blogger...so here is a recap.
CJ and I have been doing Fit Camp out at Dyess AFB. It has been very painful, but fun. I have been sore in places that I did not know you could be sore, and have rubbed some really big blisters.
We are not quite finished, but we did our final weigh ins. I lost 5 pounds!! We also did the Air Force PT test at the beginning and yesterday to see how much we have improved. When we started I did 22 push ups (and NOT girl push ups) and 15 crunches. I ran a mile and a half in 20:38. When we tested yesterday I did 43 push ups (3 more than CJ) and 38 crunches. I ran my mile and a half in 19:03!! I was really impressed. It has been really really hard, but it was nice to see how far we have come.
I cannot tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting, but CJ can. When he weighed in he did not loose weight, but you can tell that he has really slimmed down. His pants are not fitting and he has a lot of shirts that look much better on him now!!
The hardest part has been that CJ has been getting up at 4:00 AM and still not going to bed until about 11:00. My friend Shelley and I are going in the afternoon so we meet CJ around 3:45 to give him the kids and then we go workout, but we do not get home until about 6:15. So we have not had a lot of family time.
I think we may want to do it again. It is a little addicting. So...all that to say, we have been busy. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good job, girl. Health is always more important than weight...and the weight will come off! ;) You can take away as I gain...
Yea I can't wait to do it. I am going to die. I haven't worked out for real in months. I just walk. Oh well I will tie!!
Post a Comment