These are wonderful pictures!
How CUTE are you kids? Oh my word. Alyssa looks just like you!! So sweet with her ankles crossed:)
Great, great, GREAT pictures Michelle! Did you take them? All of them are wonderful!!! I don't recognize the little boy, though...who is he? :) J/K (I bet you don't realize how quickly he is changing...)
Wow !!!It made my day to see these wonderful pictures of happy kids. Thanks for sharing. GGG (Great Grandma Glenna)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are wonderful pictures!
How CUTE are you kids? Oh my word. Alyssa looks just like you!! So sweet with her ankles crossed:)
Great, great, GREAT pictures Michelle! Did you take them? All of them are wonderful!!! I don't recognize the little boy, though...who is he? :) J/K (I bet you don't realize how quickly he is changing...)
Wow !!!It made my day to see these wonderful pictures of happy kids. Thanks for sharing. GGG (Great Grandma Glenna)
Post a Comment