Friday, August 7, 2009

Hard Day for a Little Boy!!






Caleb has had a pretty rotten day. Really he has had a good day just a couple of big things that made it bad. At lunch today there was a bee on the table next to us. Caleb saw it and said.."yucky bug." and proceeded to smash it. Well he did not kill it on the first try or the second. CJ was yelling at him and trying to get to him and he hit it a thrid time...then the bee got him. His finger got a little swollen, but all in all no real big deal.






Then tonight, he was helping his Daddy deliver some stuff to a neighbor and had to take his bat with him. The neighbors weenie dog was out and I guess felt threatened by the bat and bit Caleb. It is not bad at all, but brought back bad memories for me. (I was bitten by a cocker spaniel before second grade) I brought Caleb home and we cleaned him up. Here are pictures of the dog bite...I think all he will have to show for it will be a black eye and that might not be bad.
So blogger is being dumb and will not let me move the photos...it is not near as bad as it looks, and he is really happy...he had been sticking his head under water, so those are NOT tears!! He is a brave boy!1

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so sorry! That is just awful! I am glad you said it's not really as bad as it looks, but wow. That'd be enough to freak me out, for sure. And the bee's, too. Jake is terrified of bee's after he saw Jack get stung! Ha! Quick learner! Love ya! Let ME know if I can help the situation this time. Yall are always the ones helping us! See ya Sunday!

The Brackeens said...

You are kidding! Bit him on the face? Poor kid. Plus, the bee sting? Yes, that is a bad day. At least you know your boy is tough. That's a good thing.

Shannon said...

You could have titled this, "Caleb and the terrible, horrible, no good day". Poor guy. Sounds like he's a tough one though!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker