Friday, September 4, 2009

Alyssa is 4!!

My baby is 4 today. Where has the time gone? I cannot believe that she is so big and that we are parents of such a big, beautiful, spunky, NOT shy GIRLY girl.

Alyssa has been such a joy over the past 4 years. I cannot imagine what life would be like without her here in it. What a blessing she is!!

Enjoy the pictures of her birthdays past...and one today on her way to her "first" day of school at Hardin Simmons this year.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew she was smart, but she's already going to college?!?

Anonymous said...

didn't mean to be anonymous ... (seth)

The Brackeens said...

She's such an adorable (and smart) girl. Can't believe it's been that long.

courtney rebecca said...

I can't imagine life without her in it either! We miss her and you and CJ and Caleb, and hope we get to see you during Homecoming weekend. Love you cousin!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker