The kids fed the ducks. A huge bag of duck bread at the Mrs. Baird's outlet is only $2.50 and all the kids got to feed the ducks as much as they wanted and then some. I think we will start having our parties at the park. I do not have to clean house before and after the party, the kids can play, and it is free!! What a wonderful combination!!
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.
Alyssa blowing out her candles...they were already blown out...
but she had to put on a good show for the camera!
She REALLY loves pink!! She was so excited about this pink night gown!!
She REALLY loves pink!! She was so excited about this pink night gown!!
She wants to wear it EVERY night!!


3 comments:
I want to know if a near-term pregnant woman was hanging from the rafters to take one of those pictures...? She's a precious girl and has her momma's spunk, so you better watch out. :)
Love the pictures of sweet Alyssa. I am sorry we once AGAIN couldn't make your kids party! :) And it looks like you won't be making Jack's either! Ha! See ya soon!
Thanks for sharing! She is growing up so fast it is hard to believe she is already 4 years old. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment