Monday, October 26, 2009

CJ raced in a Triathalon!!


CJ and our friend Brian raced in a Triathalon sprint this last weekend. They have been training for the entire school year and have been really enjoying just getting out and getting some exercise. This weekend was the race. Baby #3 was a good sport and stayed put so Daddy got to go and race. They swam 300 meters, biked 12 miles, and ran a 5K.


Brian's times:
34 in his age group: 324 over all
Swim:8:52
Transition: 2:50
Bike:43:49
Transition 1:31
Run 32:57
Total 1:29:58
CJ's Times:
21 in his age grou : 389 overall
Swim: 8:07
Transition: 3:35
Bike: 46:35
Transition: 0:52
Run: 35:54
Total 1:35:01
We are so proud of these guys...They did a great job and are now looking forward to doing another one.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Did they have to swim outside? Burr! Good for him. He better not have a stopwatch timing you when you deliver this baby. ;)

Kim said...

Yay for Mr. CJ! :) And Mr. Brian, too! And glad the baby stayed put...kinda...except that I know you are about past ready to have this kid! ;) Have I mentioned yet how jealous I am that you are fixing to be done, and I still have 4.5 weeks left? Yeah...VERY JEALOUS!!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker