Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

On Thanksgiving day we went to the metroplex to eat Thanksgiving with Jennifer and her family. It was such fun. They were so gracious to let our family of 5 crash their party.

Alyssa and Hudson!! He has gotten SO big!!







After lunch we went to the Cowboys game. I know that most of you are thinking that I am completly crazy for taking a 3 week old to a Cowboys game, but it was so much fun and we could not pass up free tickets.




Evan was a little over stimulated the first quarter then I fed him and he slept through the rest of the game. The two big kids loved the game. CJ was so great he let me take care of Evan and he took the big kids to the potty, to get a football and just made sure they were doing what they were suppose to.











The stadium was great...but I found myself looking that the HUGE screen and not the field.

We are so thankful to have a healthy family!! We have really been so blessed. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We have all been so blessed!!

4 comments:

The Brackeens said...

Ahhh! I LOVE the picture of Evan and the field. Priceless. We were so happy to have you and so glad you got your wish to go to the game...I just wish we had 8 seats together! ;) We'll send some more pics your way when we get a chance. We have lots more. :)

Shannon said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! We took Mallory to the UT/A&M game when she was 4 months old and swore we would never take a kid less than 5 years old EVER again:) Glad he behaved for you!!

Just fyi, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog...and I can it in a onesie:)

Kim W. said...

LOVE that you took Evan to the Cowboys! That is great! You have such a sweet family. Very thankful to call you friend! Miss you tons! Let's get together soon. But for now, I am fixing to hit the hay! No one with a newborn should be up on the computer at this hour! :)

The Brackeens said...

I was just looking at your pics again...and noticing you haven't blogged again. Busy, huh? ;) Mr. Evan looks soooo much like his big brother in that picture, don't you think?

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker