I really want to be a good blogger...but I am just not so good at it. I check lots of blogs daily, but updating mine...not so much.



Life with three has been interesting, but we are loving it. After we got Evan to sleep throught the night life has been so much better. He is going today for his 4 month well check. I am guessing that he is around 15 pounds or so.
Last week we went on a trip with my parents and he rolled from his back to his tummy, and got his two bottom teeth. CJ's comment was "what else can that boy do when I am not there to see it?"
We are currently getting out shower redone. We actually hired someone to do it for us. It is looking great and will be WELL worth the money. I will post pictures when it is done!!
I do not have current pictures on this computer, but here are a few, since the last ones that I posted were when Evan was 3 weeks old!!


No comments:
Post a Comment