Friday, March 19, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance


Here in town they have a Daddy Daughter dance right around Valentines day. This year CJ took Alyssa. They met our friends Jeff and his daughter Kalan. They had a great time.


When we told Alyssa that she was going to a dance with her Daddy she knew that she "HAD" to wear her "flamingo" dress from Spain. I actually curled her hair and did the whole girly thing. She LOVED it!!

CJ said there was not a whole lot of dancing...more like flopping around. They had a great time. And man does this girl LOVE her Daddy!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

The kiss on the cheek picture...absolutely precious. Love that she is a daddy's girl. I think we are growing one over here, too. :) Love ya girl!

The Brackeens said...

AHHH!! I love it all! She is so adorable. Good job on the hair, Michelle. I didn't know you had it in you...ha! ha! Just kidding! Glad you are back to blogging!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker