Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paci Update...

So we have done AMAZING!!!

Day Two...
She would not take a nap, but we made her lay in bed. She did keep yelling and waking up her brother...but she eventually did take a nap. (15 minutes tops) She has a cough so that is adding to some problems at nap time.

That night she went right to sleep NO PROBLEM. She did not ask to get up and go potty or anything.

Day Three...
She again did not take but a 20 minute nap, but she did lay in her bed quietly for a long time.
Tonight she is in bed at 7:30, but that is because she was choosing to be disobedient...I am sure that came from her Dad.

I hope this continues to go well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Alyssa is really a big girl. I'm glad it hasn't been a big deal. I love you, Mom

The Brackeens said...

I'm proud of you for sticking it out. It drives me nuts to see 7 year olds in the mall with bottles and pacifiers. I feel sorry for them...their parents are handicapping them for life. In more way than one!

Our Family said...

WOW big girl! YAY!

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker