I do not know who this man is that is living at my house.
I had this idea that we should start jogging together. CJ said sure, so we got a second jogging stroller and we have done two weeks. I saw on my cousin's blog (thanks Courtney) that there is this program Couch to 5K. SO we have started. We have completed two weeks. Then this weekend, it was raining and as I stepped into the garage from the wet outside I slipped and fell. My knee went out, and I scared both kids half to death. I was holding Caleb, but managed not to fall on him, but I did spill my coke!! Major bummer.
So all of that to say that I have not been able to run this week like we should have. CJ has gone once without me and planned to go this morning, got up and got dressed, before he decided he needed to let his feet have a rest. (He has bad feet so this is probably very wise)
Last night at dinner he told me he was LOVING running and that he wanted to start eating SALADS on running nights. Yes you read right...Salads on running nights!!! That is why I am sure that this is not my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I have a friend that has been doing the Couch to 5k. It sounds interesting and I thought I might give it a try...someday!! Way to go! Sorry about your knee though:)
I was thinking about your knee that whole time...until I got to that part. I was afraid that would happen. Sorry girl. Hope you're able to get back to it, and glad you didn't squish Caleb! That's scary!
wow! i'm so excited you guys are doing couch to 5k! i have to admit i haven't kept up with it in the past two weeks, but i'm hoping to pick it back up again soon. sorry you hurt your knee, i hope you're feeling better again soon! maybe we can all run a 5k together sometime in the future when we're all runners.
I am very proud of you both for getting active. I really need to get my butt in gear and get active, too!
CJ,
Are you ok dude?
Walters
Post a Comment