Great pictures! I love the high heels pose. That is certainly a keeper and so appropriate for the stage she is in right now. And I love the dress that Mom made. There's lots of love in that dress. Caleb loves those boy toys. It's hard to believe that he is all walk and no crawl now. We're looking forward to celebrating Alyssa's birthday this weekend. Love always, Mom
Alyssa is, of course, adorable, but I am way jealous of Caleb's smile. Will you ask him to show Kalan how to do it? And she's a year older than him! You can ONLY get good pictures of her when you catch her off guard. Any planned family pics she has such a grouchy look on her face! I've picked on out for the fridge, and I'll try and get you the statue of liberty picture this weekend. :) (We are going again! Spoiled, I know, but it's all free! I'll blog on it when we get back.) Love ya.
4 comments:
Great pictures! I love the high heels pose. That is certainly a keeper and so appropriate for the stage she is in right now. And I love the dress that Mom made. There's lots of love in that dress. Caleb loves those boy toys. It's hard to believe that he is all walk and no crawl now. We're looking forward to celebrating Alyssa's birthday this weekend. Love always, Mom
Alyssa is, of course, adorable, but I am way jealous of Caleb's smile. Will you ask him to show Kalan how to do it? And she's a year older than him! You can ONLY get good pictures of her when you catch her off guard. Any planned family pics she has such a grouchy look on her face! I've picked on out for the fridge, and I'll try and get you the statue of liberty picture this weekend. :) (We are going again! Spoiled, I know, but it's all free! I'll blog on it when we get back.) Love ya.
What cute pictures of cute kids!
Such great pictures! I love the one in heels. ;) Can't believe it's been 3 years. WOW!
Post a Comment