We had a great party for Alyssa. She now thinks that she is 3 which is hard for her Mom, but I guess she has to grow up. She went to the three year old class at church and is starting a school one day a week this week. It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and really wanting to go into labor. How quickly 3 years goes by.
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.
The cake and table. Becky Kelley made the cookies. They looked great and tasted good also. Check her out here.
Blowing out the candles.
Her new backpack for school!!
Dress up clothes from Menee.
Playing Play-doh with Mr. Brian and Mrs. Shelly.


1 comment:
Wow! Looks like a great spread! You go all out on birthdays! Who re-did your blog? I love it. It's cool how only the middle pans and the outside is still. School will be nice, too...for both of you!
Post a Comment