Friday, March 14, 2008

5 Years!!

Tomorrow CJ and I will have been married for 5 years. I do not know where the time has gone. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and to the father of my beautiful children. CJ is so good to me and I love him more every day.

I do not think we are going to have a very romantic day...but I will get to spend it with CJ and that is all that matters to me. Alyssa starts Wee ball tomorrow. She has opening ceremonies at 9:00 and a game at 2:45. We have a work day at church also so I am guessing that we will be spending our time between all the activities going on. I do hope that we will get to go out to dinner without kids.

I will try to remember the camera for the Wee ball and post pictures when I get a chance. Hope you all have a great spring break.

No comments:

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker