Alyssa "fixing" Paul's hair.
Can you tell that I put the rubber band in my mouth when I fix her hair?

Paul and Alyssa out for a walk and going to play in the snow.
Alyssa kept calling it ice cream. Paul made a snowball and tossed it to Alyssa and she started to cry. "No do that Paul."

Kim and Caleb out for a walk.
Caleb and I out for sledding.
They had inner tubes you could rent to slide down the hills. We got there too late do rent one...but we just slid down the hill on our rears. Below are pictures of us sliding down the hill.


Caleb loves being carried in his carrier. Caleb and I did slide down the hill together. His eyes got as big as softballs. He really loved it. Alyssa did not know what to do. She loved watching but she was not so sure about doing it herself. I guess it was a good thing that we did not spend any money on an inner tube.
It was a great time with family. I just wish we could have stayed about 5 more days.


No comments:
Post a Comment