Thursday, March 27, 2008

Forget This Baby Stuff...

I'm a BIG Boy!!!


CJ was eating an apple today and Caleb wanted it. He actually got some bites off of it. He got mad every time CJ took it away to take a bite.

This is Caleb after dinner last night. He tried the Spinach we had in the salad. He liked it...but i think he thought it was more fun to wear it.

2 comments:

The Brackeens said...

So you finally got him to eat solid food! Yeah!

Our Family said...

I just found your blog! YAY! We can keep up with y'all. Mia will be pumped to see Alyssa.

We miss you guys terribly. And when we come down to A-town... be ready for a sleep over! :) We'll have to go to Rosa's for ol' times sake.

Caleb is so big! I can't get over it.

Oh, by the way - it snowed yesterday. March 31. Seriously, hard snow, so much that Kevin said it was ridiculously hard to drive in.

http://lilypie.com/

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker